xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML4j - the samples - do these things run?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:54:29 GMT
Chuck,

	These lists at Apache are for the Xerces parsers.
For XML4J-specific questions, you should post to the Alphaworks forum at
IBM...Although the code bases are essentially the same, nobody here
at Apache knows what XML4J 3.0EA3 refers to in the Apache CVS tree.

	If you want bleeding edge functionality, I suggest that you
grab the latest tarball from Apache, and start there.  (Plus, then you can
help to fix any problems that you find!  :-)

Mike