xml-general mailing list archives

From Arundhati Bhowmick <aru...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla is now available!
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:44:24 GMT
Thanks Mike and Pier for setting this up.
When I try to query reported bugs for xerces-C I get a message on the Bug List page  "Zarro
found. ". What language is this? I know at present there won't be any bugs but was just trying
it out.

And also the references on the top says "Ecx guto malgranda, konstante frapante, traboras
la monton
granitan. " I wonder if its supposed to be in that language. :-)

Mike Pogue wrote:

> Thanks to Pier, Bugzilla is now available for reporting and tracking bugs.
>         http://xml.apache.org/bugs/
> NOTE:  So we don't have total chaos, it might be a good idea for the committers for Xerces-C,
> Xerces-J, FOP, Cocoon, and Xalan, to get their known bugs in there first, before anybody
> submits bugs.
> I and Pier will be the maintainers for now, but I think we'll have more volunteers shortly.
> If you have a problem with it, please send me or Pier email.
> Thanks everybody for being patient, and especially send your "thank you"s to Pier for
setting this
> up on locus.
> Mike

View raw message