xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Bugzilla is now available!
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:14:00 GMT
Thanks to Pier, Bugzilla is now available for reporting and tracking bugs.

	http://xml.apache.org/bugs/

NOTE:  So we don't have total chaos, it might be a good idea for the committers for Xerces-C,
Xerces-J, FOP, Cocoon, and Xalan, to get their known bugs in there first, before anybody else
submits bugs.

I and Pier will be the maintainers for now, but I think we'll have more volunteers shortly.
If you have a problem with it, please send me or Pier email.

Thanks everybody for being patient, and especially send your "thank you"s to Pier for setting
this
up on locus.

Mike