xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deferred nodes and a little bit of swing :)
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2000 01:02:36 GMT
"Max R. Andersen" wrote:
> Should I just post it here as attachments ?

You can send it directly to andyc@apache.org. That way
people on the list don't need to download the changes
which they'll get from CVS later, anyway.

> if (asinglenode instanceof DeferredNode) {
>         <code that should expand it>
> }

I wouldn't suggest doing this. In fact, there should be
no need for instanceof DeferredNode. Your program should
not even care that the construction is being deferred.

> I have tried to call all the methods in the Node interface
> on asinglenode, but they all return null or similar
> "non-existing" values.

Well, I'll have to look at the code once it's available.

--
Andy Clark * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * andyc@apache.org