xml-general mailing list archives

From "HERRICK, CHUCK (SBCSI)" <CH6...@momail.sbc.com>
Subject RE: Enhance mailing list archives?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:19:52 GMT
Just as I thought... a handful of gimme and a mouthful
of much obliged.

By the way, if you ever get serious about putting in
more than a list of gimme's, I'll get you the
pointers so you can get started doing more than thinking
of things for other peole to do for you.

Let me know.

tick. tock. tick. tock. tick ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Timm, Sean [mailto:STimm@mailgo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 12:17 PM
To: 'general@xml.apache.org'

Nice coy response.  Let's start by having you tell me where the open source
software that drives the mailing lists are located.  Surely there's a CVS
archive set up, right?  Are you involved in that project?  How come the
archives are stored on webweaving.org if it's an Apache project?

It sounds like you need to open source your thinking and reasoning skills,
so I can make some enhancements there, too.