xml-general mailing list archives

From "HERRICK, CHUCK (SBCSI)" <CH6...@momail.sbc.com>
Subject org.apache.stylebook.processors.XalanProcessor - null pointer exc eption
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:40:50 GMT
Attempting a successful full make of the IBM XML4j,
after adding the xalan.jar to my classpath (it
probably should be included in the distribution
if it's necessary for a make) gets me past the
most recent hump to this.

Anyone know anything about XalanProcessor here? It
looks like the StyleBook may be having some problems.
--
echo Building docs using stylebook in docs/docs directory
Building docs using stylebook in docs/docs directory
make -C docs/docs usrdocs
c:/jdk1.2.2/bin/java org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook "targetDirectory=html"
xml4j
.xml style-ibm.zip
[StyleBook] Overriding targetDirectory="html" (Old=".")
[StyleBook] Project URL: "sbk:/sources/xml4j.xml"
[BasicEngine] Initializing
[Loader] Parsing Project file
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.stylebook.processors.XalanProcessor.process(XalanProcessor
.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.stylebook.Loader.process(Loader.java:74)
        at org.apache.stylebook.Loader.load(Loader.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.getProject(StyleBook.java:121)
        at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.main(StyleBook.java, Compiled
Code)
[Loader] Caught org.apache.stylebook.CreationException
[StyleBook] Caught org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException
org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException
        at org.apache.stylebook.Loader.load(Loader.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.getProject(StyleBook.java:121)
        at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.main(StyleBook.java, Compiled
Code)
[StyleBook] Error creating project
make[1]: *** [index.html] Error 3
make: *** [usrdocs] Error 2