xml-general mailing list archives

From "HERRICK, CHUCK (SBCSI)" <CH6...@momail.sbc.com>
Subject org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaison
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:01:41 GMT
I downloaded the two .jars that were located
under the Xalan distribution, and it looks like
all the java classes still live in the
com.ibm.* packages.

In other words, I did not see any
org.apache.xalan.* packages.

Is this an issue?

I'm trying to complete a successful make of
IBM's XML4j, and here is where I blow up.
Note the org.apache.xalan package

Can someone point me to a .jar with the right
objects so I can finish this make?
--
echo Building docs using stylebook in docs/docs directory
Building docs using stylebook in docs/docs directory
make -C docs/docs usrdocs
c:/jdk1.2.2/bin/java org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook "targetDirectory=html"
xml4j
.xml style-ibm.zip
[StyleBook] Overriding targetDirectory="html" (Old=".")
[StyleBook] Project URL: "sbk:/sources/xml4j.xml"
[BasicEngine] Initializing
org/apache/xalan/xpat
h/xml/XMLParserLiaison
        at
org.apache.stylebook.ComponentFactory.getComponent(ComponentFactory.j
ava:35)
        at
org.apache.stylebook.ComponentFactory.getProcessor(ComponentFactory.j
ava:98)
        at
org.apache.stylebook.BasicEngine.configureProcessor(BasicEngine.java:
120)
        at org.apache.stylebook.BasicEngine.<init>(BasicEngine.java,
Compiled Co
de)
        at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.getEngine(StyleBook.java:109)
        at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.main(StyleBook.java, Compiled
Code)
make[1]: *** [index.html] Error 1
make: *** [usrdocs] Error 2