xml-general mailing list archives

From "HERRICK, CHUCK (SBCSI)" <CH6...@momail.sbc.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.StyleBook
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:11:56 GMT
of course, I meant org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook

Can you help, please?

-----Original Message-----
From: HERRICK, CHUCK (SBCSI)
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 11:04 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: org.apache.StyleBook

Hi,
Trying to get the latest XML4j installed on NT.
Bash make breaks trying to find org.xml.StyleBook,
which is not in any of the 3 .jar files.

Here are the make errors:
--
echo Building docs using stylebook in docs/docs directory
Building docs using stylebook in docs/docs directory

Is there a .jar file missing from the distribution?

Can you help me find this?

Please help me get past this make error and complete
a successful install.