xml-general mailing list archives

From Eric Hodges <harmo...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Why can I get the validation to work??
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:03:28 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Clark" <andyc@apache.org>
To: <general@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Why can I get the validation to work??

> Johan 'Spocke' Sörlin wrote:
> > I've used the IBM xml4j parser before and Iäm thinking of
> > migrating to Xerces but I cant even make simple validation
> > correctly, can some one help me???
> You must register an ErrorHandler to receive notification of
> the validity errors.

I'm having trouble finding documentation that provides useful hints like
this one.  Where is it kept?

In general the documentation for Xalan is pretty bad.  I could really
benefit from an explanation of a lot of the terms used, like "connection".
And some examples of how to use it would go a long way.  It's far from
obvious how these tools should be used.

View raw message