xml-general mailing list archives

From "Philipp Knirck" <p...@maas.de>
Subject RE: can't start cocoon 1.6
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:05:11 GMT
well i only know cocoon 1.5,  but if the SerializerFactory is supposd to be
in org/apache/xml/serialize it schould be in the cocoon.jar file. in the
readme or install instruction they say not to include cocoon.jar in the
classpath. my cocoon only worked when i included cocoon.jar in the classpath
(in jserv.properties) maybe you should try this.
check first if the serializer package is in that jar file though. it is not
included in the jar firle of cocoon 1.5

good luck, tell me if this works