xml-general mailing list archives

From "Philipp Knirck" <p...@maas.de>
Subject RE: can't start cocoon 1.6
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:49:28 GMT
this means the XMLFormatter cant be started because the calsses cannot be
found.
jserv probably finds the formatter itself but cannot find classes the
formatter uses. if the formatter was written for java 2 then this would
explain this, else check if all neede jar files are in the classpath (see
jeserv.properties)