xml-general mailing list archives

From "James McCarthy" <jam...@webxi.com>
Subject RE: SAX Handler Question
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:36:57 GMT

I agree from a parser point of view there is no difference. But since XML
was designed to be readable by users as well as parsers the difference may
be unacceptable. I was hoping for an easy answer. I guess there isn't one or
the answer is that slight modifications should be acceptable as long as it
does not change the data integrety.