xml-general mailing list archives

From "Chen, PeterX" <peterx.c...@intel.com>
Subject XML/Database Applications . . .
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:34:55 GMT
I would like to know if the XML community at large is interested in using an
application that works with XML and relational databases.  Specifically,
such an application would load an XML file into an existing table and be
able to map the data back out from the table into an appropriate XML file.

If there is an interest in the XML community for such an application, are
you expecting such an application to be developed by database vendors as a
feature in their database, or are you expecting such an application to be
developed by third party vendors as a standalone application that works with
existing relational databases?  I would appreciate any and all responses.
Thanks you.

Peter