xml-general mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: ICU
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:27:46 GMT
Does anyone else get the feeling that open source is splitting into two
camps, the GPL and the non-GPL (BSD, MPL, other free licenses).

It might have started as a religion debate and a choice of freedom (as
in free to choose your definition of free), but we are getting to a
point where substantial code base exists out there that cannot be mixed.

arkin

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org