xml-general mailing list archives

From Rogerio Meneguelli Gatto <ga...@widesoft.com.br>
Subject Re: ProjectX to Xerces migration
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:10:52 GMT
Ted Leung wrote:

> Rogerio
>
> Try setting the feature
>
> http://apache.org/xml/features/dom/include-ignorable-whitespace
>
> to false.  This will keep ignorable whitespace out of the DOM

Hi, Ted, thank's for the quick reply! But now the following exception is thrown:

http://apache.org/xml/features/dom/include-ignorable-whitespace
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.setFeature(XMLParser.java:1442)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.setFeature(DOMParser.java:601)
        at widesoft.xml.loader.RndConverter2.main(RndConverter2.java:304)

I'd guess that Xerces is not recognizing such a feature.  It's not documented on
the features page either.
I haven't mentioned before, I'm using Xerces 1.0.1.

TIA
--
Rogério Meneguelli Gatto | Visite http://www.widesoft.com.br | God is a comic
ICQ# 25775025            |    e veja a solução ideal para    | playing to an