xml-general mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: XML/Database Applications . . .
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:41:25 GMT
For the LDAP stuff once again I will point people to Castor. It contains
a DSML implementation that can import/export directories from XML to
LDAP. For the back-end it supports either the Mozilla Directory SDK
(cool API) or the JNDI API. It uses SAX handling, so it should be
trivial to plug it into Xalan.

In fact, we had a trial run reading an LDAP directory into XML and then
transforming it into an HTML page with user account information. Very
sleek.

arkin