xml-general mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: XML/Database Applications . . .
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:05:12 GMT
Check out Castor at http://castor.exolab.org.

It provides mapping between Java objects and SQL, and Java objects and
XML, works both way and supports RDBMS relations. Java to LDAP is also
coming in the next release.

We've been using it to grab an object from the database (a three-table
relation into a three-object graph) produce XML and pipe the result into
Xalan to produce an HTML page. Works like a charm, eliminates lots of
code redundancy.

arkin