xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML/Database Applications . . .
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:38:06 GMT
PeterX,

	IBM has such a thing, called "DB2 XML Extender", that maps XML either
to a single CLOB, or it can split and recombine the XML into multiple
database cells.

	I'm sure that Oracle must have a similar thing.

	You might want to contact those companies directly, for information on
those XML products.  To my knowledge, there's no open source database
thing that does this.

Mike