xml-general mailing list archives

From Brett McLaughlin <bmcla...@algx.net>
Subject XSL question
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 17:22:45 GMT

	I know this belongs on XSL-List.  I posted it there, but need an answer
like yesterday, so I'm asking here too.  Thanks for any help:

        I am having problems doing something like the following:

   <widgetTitle>My Widget</widgetTitle>
      Some more HTML content.

My styelsheet, when doing <xsl:apply-templates
select="//document/widgets/widget/widgetContent" /> only prints "Some
more HTML Content", leaving out the HTML tags.  In my doc, I have
everything (of mine) prefixed with a namespace, and the HTML is in the
default namespace.  I referenced the correct namespace URI (and it makes
everything cleaner), but my XSL is still ignoring the HTML tags because
I have no template defined.  How can I tell XSL to put these out "as is"
(obviously a CDATA section doesn't work).  THanks.

View raw message