xml-general mailing list archives

From Josh McCormack <joshmccorm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XML/Database Applications . . .
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2000 05:26:37 GMT
This is encouraging and I'll inform them of this.
However, I've already to spoken to them about these
matters a little, so I'd like to ask some questions
regarding other options.

-Is it possible to to have different cocoon
configuration files for different domains, much as
with jserv? Or could I even have my own Cocoon set-up
within my servlet directory?

-Would it be possible to just map the SQL processor
somehow? Put in a path to it or something in files
where it's used?

-Anyone have any thoughts on the level of interest in
people being able to use Cocoon? What I mean
specifically, is if I rented a server somewhere and
wanted to resell (primarily so I could have my ideal
Java/XML/SQL set-up) would anyone be interested?

Josh