xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Brown <m...@skew.org>
Subject people trying to get off the list READ THIS
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 00:04:03 GMT
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me

There's something to be said for mailing lists that don't let posts
through when they contain that magic word...

If you are trying to get off the list, go to
http://xml.apache.org/mail.html and click on the Unsubscribe link
for the list that you're on. All you have to do is send a message
to the appropriate address, from the account at which you're
subscribed.

<ponder>
I would have thought that people signing up for this list would be
resourceful enough to find this information on their own.
</ponder>