xml-general mailing list archives

From "Georg Seipler" <gesei...@fht-esslingen.de>
Subject Re: Formatting XML and XSL output ?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:17:45 GMT
Hi again ...

Answering my own question (for those with similar problems):

> How do I get an indented (pretty-printed) output ?

Derive from FormatterToXML and modify the settings, such as:

// inner class: formatter for xml with indentation of 2 spaces
class MyFormatterToXML extends FormatterToXML {
  MyFormatterToXML(java.io.Writer writer) {
    super(writer); this.indent = 2; this.m_doIndent = true;
  }
}

This is a design issue, I know, but I'd rather like according set/get
methods for indentation. Perhaps in a future version of xalan ?

Greetings,
Georg Seipler
(geseit01@fht-esslingen.de)