xml-general mailing list archives

From "Clark C. Evans" <clark.ev...@manhattanproject.com>
Subject RE: Why AF have nothing to do with my proposal
Date Thu, 23 Dec 1999 05:41:16 GMT
Mike, thanks for sharing.  Thus, from this description:

	AF = "nicer" Namespaces + "limited" XSLT

I say nicer, beacuse Namespaces use attributes, where
AF seems to be using processing instructions... which seems
far more appropriate -- especially since prefixes [should be]
merely syntax-sugar placeholders for the full namespace URI.

Am I missing anything?