xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Dierken <m...@DataChannel.com>
Subject RE: XPages, from DataChannel - a revisit
Date Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:53:37 GMT
I'm getting the release signed & then I'll be able to get stuff sent up.
I'll need to have a CVS project created - and now we hash out names again...

How about:
 xapp - pronounced 'zap'

I'll probably have a project structure like the following (unless there is
already a pattern...)

xapp/src/
xapp/docs/
xapp/qa/