xml-general mailing list archives

From Dan Morrison <d...@es.co.nz>
Subject Re: A mathematical vision of XML leads to interesting conclusions
Date Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:18:50 GMT
> People, do you consider something like this "noise" for this list? If
> so, we'll move...

I find it intriguing.
I'm just about following it, and it's a paradigm shift for me to think
about a language in those terms.
While I wouldn't defend its place in this explicit forum, I personally
find this discussion a much more enlightening read than CVS website
revision reports.

I'm imposing a form of inheritance on my XML files for an CGI GUI
toolkit I'm developing, so I'm listening to the ideas on that. I may be
meaning a quite different thing by the word however, so I'll keep quiet
for a bit longer.
When can you post the whiteboard scan or three?  8-`

By all means keep it up...

.dan. ... one of the lurking people ...
... lurk ... lurk ... lurk ...