xml-general mailing list archives

From Sander Mägi <san...@ip.ee>
Subject Re: XPages, from DataChannel - a revisit
Date Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:19:05 GMT
Hi Mike

Have you had any luck with legal release?

I am really looking forward for seeing the stuff and maybe there are other
people also, who really want this.

I think that even if the code, documentation and samples are not complete and
not working it still would benefit a lot of people to see them because when
looking at something it usually takes a while to get into the mindset and get
used to the ideas. It does not hurt much if you can't just start coding right
away.

Would anybody else like to add their name to the 'really wanting people' list
:)

regards,
Sander