xml-general mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need XML/Apache tutorial for XTech conference in Feb-March
Date Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:25:12 GMT
Tim Bray wrote:

> [apologies if you see this twice; I got a bounce message 1st time]

I got it once....

> We're doing a big XML tech conference in San Jose Feb 27-March 5 2000; it's
> called XTech 2000 and you can read about it starting at http://www.gca.org.
> Co-chairs are Jon Bosak, David Megginson, and me.  Brian is going to be one
> of our keynoters highlighting all this Apache XML work.  But we'd also like
> to run a 1-day tutorial on how to use Cocoon/FOP/Xerces etc etc etc in the
> real world.  Anyone here want to come give that tutorial?  The sponsors will
> cover expenses and pay (not that well).  You'd need to demonstrably know the
> stuff and also have some experience in presentations or present some other
> evidence that you can explain things coherently.  If you're interested, send
> email to me (*not* the list).

It works for me... Even if for the end of february I will not be able to
get my visa, I have to be in Miami for the 8th (ApacheCON), so I will be
more than happy to leave here one or two weeks earlier to help... I am
already preparing my speech on Cocoon/StyleBook/XML-publishing for
ApacheCON, so, it's not that big deal...

	Pier