xml-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Putting XML/XSL to work
Date Tue, 07 Dec 1999 00:05:08 GMT
Mahesh Shantaram wrote:

> [...]

Well, I had 350 people subscribed to the cocoon mail lists. Many of them
are using XML/XSL technologies for their real life jobs.

True, XML/XSL is immature, so the authoring tools. But the ideas are
not. And this is what will count in the future. HTML will go back to
what is was created to be: an homepage DTD. Don't know when, don't know
how, but it will happen, trust me :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.