xml-general mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Sun's XML API Specification...
Date Sun, 05 Dec 1999 07:43:16 GMT
Pierpaolo Fumagalli wrote:
> More comments later, as I go thru the spec once again... (I want the
> reference implementation BTW... How long does it takes SUN to write 5
> classes?)

Not long. The question is "How long does it take to release them?"...
There's more as well. There's a parser implementation under those
classes that is going out -- which is more than 5 mesley little classes
:), a QA cycle has to happen, Y2K checks have to be done, and more....

--
James Davidson                                     duncan@eng.sun.com
Java + XML / Portable Code + Portable Data                 !try; do()