xml-general mailing list archives

From Wong Kok Wai <won...@pacific.net.sg>
Subject Re: [ANN] EZ/X - XML Technology Preview Now Available
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 12:49:23 GMT

Mahesh Shantaram wrote:

> IMHO, if the product is XML-related, or promotes XML technology in
> some way, it should fit in here. EZ/X sounds like a promising piece of
> software. The best reviewers are probably on this mailing list. So, I don't
> see anything wrong with Tower's posting. But that's my HO!

If this is a XML-interest or XML-news group, I would agree with you. However,
this is clearly a group for developers focused on developing world-class
open-source XML tools. Hence, any annoucements of commercial tools (XML-related
or not) is a waste of bandwidth. There is lots of other channels to publicise
such tools. This mailing list is not one of them, IMHO!