xml-general mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] EZ/X - XML Technology Preview Now Available
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:52 GMT
Mahesh Shantaram wrote:

> IMHO, if the product is XML-related, or promotes XML technology in
> some way, it should fit in here. EZ/X sounds like a promising piece of
> software. The best reviewers are probably on this mailing list. So, I don't
> see anything wrong with Tower's posting. But that's my HO!

I don't know why (and with this mail, please let's take the discussion
off-line, reply me privately) most of the developers linked to
XML.APACHE.ORG are against those kind of messages, while people never
heard before are all in favour of it... I might be wrong but I think
that, at least here, power and right of decision should be given to the
developers (us!) who created this mailing list and maintain
xml.apache...

Keep replies and flames off list, please...