xml-general mailing list archives

From Tim Bray <tb...@textuality.com>
Subject Need XML/Apache tutorial for XTech conference in Feb-March
Date Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:04:50 GMT
[apologies if you see this twice; I got a bounce message 1st time]

We're doing a big XML tech conference in San Jose Feb 27-March 5 2000; it's
called XTech 2000 and you can read about it starting at http://www.gca.org.
Co-chairs are Jon Bosak, David Megginson, and me.  Brian is going to be one
of our keynoters highlighting all this Apache XML work.  But we'd also like
to run a 1-day tutorial on how to use Cocoon/FOP/Xerces etc etc etc in the
real world.  Anyone here want to come give that tutorial?  The sponsors will
cover expenses and pay (not that well).  You'd need to demonstrably know the
stuff and also have some experience in presentations or present some other
evidence that you can explain things coherently.  If you're interested, send
email to me (*not* the list).

Back to your regularly scheduled program.  -Tim