xml-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Carey <patrickca...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: FORM is to HTML, as ? is to XML
Date Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:03:27 GMT
Beautiful:

What we're doing is putting together a
handheld-wireless-open source-secure-internet
appliance-internet b2b - infrastracture solution that
will resolve and leverage the client/server legacy
database issues currently facing web servers across
the internet...we're a software ("hardware")
start-up...

If this is something that might be of interest to you,
I'd be happy to discuss some of the "details" with you
at your convenience.

My office is in Foster City, Californa.

Look forward to meeting with you, if you are
interested.

Sincerely yours,

Patrick W. Carey

--- Mike Dierken <mike@DataChannel.com> wrote:
> Sure, discussion is fun.
>
> Fire away...
>
> Mike

=====
Patrick W. CareyGrapevine Solutions, Inc.#628809 Laurel StreetSan Carlos, California 94070Direct:
650-378-5290 or 408-229-4335patrickcarey@yahoo.com - Fax:(419)828-8296