xml-general mailing list archives

From Jim Winstead <j...@trainedmonkey.com>
Subject Re: XML Inheritance Extentions (first try)
Date Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:42:41 GMT
A huge advantage I see to Stefano's proposal is that the syntax
for the "base" file and the one inheriting from it are very close.
I can't imagine wanting to document two different syntaxes for use
in configuring Apache.

Of course, I'm by no means an XML expert, and haven't looked closely
at the proposed merging rules to see how difficult a concept they
would be for an admin to wrap their head around. This is just a
very quick first impression.

Jim