xml-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Carey <patrickca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New serializer API
Date Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:29:10 GMT
Thank you for your prompt reply.

If you're located within the Silicon Valley/Bay area,
and it would be convenient for you, I would like to
show you what we have in mind, as far as a future
Internet appliance product is concerned?

Also, I will do some more research regarding SAX.

Again, thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Patrick W. CArey

=====