xml-general mailing list archives

From "Steven Tower" <st...@activated.com>
Subject [ANN] EZ/X - XML Technology Preview Now Available
Date Wed, 01 Dec 1999 17:49:32 GMT
Download EZ/X now:
  web =======> http://www.activated.com/download/ezx.zip
                            http://www.activated.com/download/ezx.tar.gz
  ftp =======>   ftp://ftp.activated.com/ezx.zip
                            ftp://ftp.activated.com/ezx.tar.gz
  feedback ==> mailto:ezx-feedback@activated.com

Activated Intelligence (http://activated.com) invites you to preview our
EZ/X suite of core XML tools for Java. EZ/X combines world-class XML parsing
and XSL processing in a compact, pure Java package.

EZ/X has been in production use for over a year at the JavaLobby
(http://javalobby.org) - which was probably the world's first 100%
dynamically generated XML/XSL site. EZ/X has delivered consistently under
grueling circumstances and extreme heavy loads.

We've worked hard to make EZ/X fast, reliable, and conformant to prevailing
standards. Preliminary testing by Activated and third-parties suggests that
EZ/X should give a great performance boost to your mission-critical XML
projects. XSL processing with EZ/X is usually 2-3 times faster than
Lotus/IBM/Apache or Oracle, and often much faster when dealing with complex
XML/XSL.

We hope to make EZ/X available to everyone for free, but we need the support
of a major industry partner to do so. If you'd like to have EZ/X for free,
then you can help. By affirming that you want a fast, reliable, compact XML
solution you'll help us find the sponsorship we need to bring it to you.
Everybody wins.

We hope EZ/X works as well for you as it has for us, and we hope it helps
drive forward your success with XML. We look forward to your comments, ideas
and suggestions, please send them to ezx-feedback@activated.com
(mailto:ezx-feedback@activated.com).

Best regards,
The Activated EZ/X Team