xml-general mailing list archives

From "Mahesh Shantaram" <emm...@earthling.net>
Subject Putting XML/XSL to work
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 17:09:53 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: Rick Ross <rick@activated.com>
To: <general@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [ANN] EZ/X - XML Technology Preview Now Available

> Surely we can all agree that XML/XSL is
> immature technology at this stage

The maturity of XML/XSL has been bothering me a lot. In fact, I joined this
mailing list with the hope of getting some tips on putting the two to work,
practically. I'd like you all to read this article in which I say why some
us can actually start using XML/XSL right away.

---
Time to serve XML
Web developers are supporting XML more in theory than in practise. Now that
XSL just got official, things are bound to change. Take a look at some of
the models for serving XML content on the Web.
http://www.ciol.com/content/technology/techbytes/99113001.asp
---

Feedback invited.

- Mahesh Shantaram,
  Technology Journalist @ www.ciol.com

"I never make mistakes (I once thought I did, but I was wrong.)"