xml-general mailing list archives

From Sander van Zoest <san...@mp3.com>
Subject Re: CVS Checkout
Date Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:32:52 GMT
On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Zieroth, Brian D. (Exchange) wrote:

>     Has anyone had any problems checking out the xml-* projects?
> I can check out the Jakarta projects just fine, but when I try
> to check out the xml projects cvs responds with:
>
> cvs server: cannot find module `xml-fop' - ignored
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

I am getting a setgroups error.

% setenv CVSROOT ":pserver:anoncvs@dev.apache.org:/home/cvspublic"
% cvs login
% cvs co xml-xerces
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `cvs: setgroups: Operation not permitted' from
cvs server
cvs server: cannot find module `xml-xerces' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

Maybe the user anoncvs is not in the valid group.

It might be something on my end though, I just haven't had any time to investigate. I used
to have anoncvs issues and switched to CVSup instead. I'd prefer
anon cvs though.

--
Sander van Zoest                                             sander@mp3.com
High Geek                                                    (858) 623-7442