xml-general mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <...@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca>
Subject Re: Makefile's
Date Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:03:04 GMT
On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

	<snip>
SM> So, I'm happy to find out if I'm missing something and what are the best
SM> ways of building software.

The answer:
	http://www.qef.com/
click on QEF vs. Make.

I know this only from hearsay (I worked for a group that used it) and one
seminar.

The site above has changed dramatically since last time I looked.  This is a
commercial product.  It makes anything else I've read about (e.g. clearcase)
or used (well, make) look like a toy.

I'm BCCing the author as I know him (hi Dave).

Maybe he's interested in working with xml.apache.org :).

	<snip>

----
Guy Hulbert, Project Manager		Bioinformatics Supercomputing Centre
(416) 813-8876				555 University Avenue
email: guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	The Hospital for Sick Children
http:  www.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, CANADA.