xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject CVS commit split off to *-cvs list instead of *dev.
Date Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:24:03 GMT

Please note that the following CVS commit lists have been created

        fop-cvs, xalan-cvs and xerces-cvs.

So you will no longer see them here.

I've resisted the templattion and I've NOT subscribed you all en masse.

You'll have to do that yourself by sending mail to

        <mailto:fop-cvs-subscribe@xml.apache.org>
        <mailto:xalan-cvs-subscribe@xml.apache.org>
        <mailto:xerces-cvs-subscribe@xml.apache.org>

As usual. The web site is not quite updated yet. But the archive's
should work. Unless you plead with me big time, I will not move
any old CVS-* massage in the archive.

Note that _any_ discussion about commit's should NOT happen on
the CVS lists, but on the normal *-dev list's instead.

Dw