xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_Boag/CAM/Lo...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: Split list for Java and C++?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:38:43 GMT

What about leaving the lists as the are, and doing additional xerces-c,
xerces-j, xalan-c, xalan-j lists, for language specific issues.

                    bm.com               To:     xerces-dev@xml.apache.org
                                         cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    11/10/99             Subject:     Split list for Java and C++?
                    01:29 AM

It seems odd to ask so early, since there has been very little traffic
here on this list yet, but I suspect that we may want to split this
xerces-dev list into separate lists for Java and C++ development.

Personally, I know that I want to see everything that goes by on the
C++ side, but have no interest in that level of detail for the Java
code.  And I'm guessing that the level of traffic will be fairly
high once we really get rolling.

  -- Andy Heninger
      IBM Center for Java Technology, Cupertino, CA

View raw message