xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Dierken <m...@DataChannel.com>
Subject RE: XPages, from DataChannel - is there any information about it
Date Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:52:03 GMT
I am in the processes of getting the legal release form signed and cleaning
up the source code to use the Apache XML parser.
Once that happens, I'll upload code, documentation, samples, overview, etc.
I'll be away for about a week & then get working...

I would rather not upload description/documentation/stuff until the code is
ready - unless people really really want it.

Sorry for the delay.

Mike