xml-general mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: Skipping the DTD
Date Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:55:55 GMT
To clear up Rickard's confusion, underneath the DOM parser lies a SAX
parser, so this SAX interfaces also applies to DOM.

For XCatalog checkout org.apache.xerces.readers.XCatalog

arkin

Another way is to use XCatalog which again is supported by OpenXML.

twleung@sauria.com wrote:

> The EntityResolver stuff works for the DOM parser as well.

Assaf Arkin                               arkin@exoffice.com
CTO                                  http://www.exoffice.com
Exoffice, The ExoLab Company             tel: (650) 259-9796