xml-general mailing list archives

From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject re: location of /dist/ directory
Date Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:28:55 GMT
I would prefer a variation where there is an opportunity to read some
sort of description before downloading a big chuck.

One possibility is something like:

Another is to at least provide a separate README file for each tarbar.
I like the first one better because it is more flexible (can add FAQ,
etc).  If we have a reasonable index at the /dist/ level a project
rename is not a big deal.

	- eduard/o

> On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> > I think it's simpler to be able to point everyone to
> > http://xml.apache.org/dist/ to get everything they need.  Consider the
> > possibility that one has to change the name of a product.  =)

View raw message