xml-general mailing list archives

From "Pierpaolo Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Guidlines for package distribution of Java projects
Date Sat, 20 Nov 1999 02:52:30 GMT
From: Mike Pogue <mpogue@apache.org>

> The proposal should address C++ as well, I think, because xml.apache.org
> is not only about Java!  A similar scheme should work for C++, I
> believe.
>
> Yes, I'd like to see all the subprojects/components use a common naming
> and versioning scheme.

Agreed on the need for a C++ proposal... I think I can speak also for
Stefano, but, neither me, nor him know C++ very much...
Is there someone on this list who can come up with a proposal for C++ code
similar to the one Stefano made (and that summarize all the experiences we
got from the Java Apache and Jakarta Apache project)????

    Pier