xml-general mailing list archives

From "Pierpaolo Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The need for a site-wide XML-based information system
Date Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:07:20 GMT
From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>

> So, please, let's discuss the items here so that we can start creating
> and proposing those patterns that allow projects to operate coherently
> between them.

As the "de facto" self-imposed webmaster of XML Apache, it's more than 1
month that i'm digging town the XML site (that, by chance, is written in XML
:).

In this past month i tried to come up w/ some coherent ideas on how to build
the whole XML website, trying to follow that same pattern we used for Java
Apache, but "ported" to XML and, wrapping all my notes up, i think i can
come up with a some sort of proposal, tool and stylesheets by the end of
this week.

Right now, to see how things are working, i suggest everyone to check out
the xml-stylebook and xml-site cvs modules, just to see how things are done
right now.

    Pier