Hi Hiranya,

I happen to be subscribed to the "new" and merged dev@ws.apache.org list, so am quite aware of how such moves can annoy and chase away some of the subscribers, but I think it's the right thing to do with the commits list for XML Commons.

> However it would be great if we can somehow tag the
> commit mails to indicate the project name, so subscribers can easily
> filter them out.

Should be easy to filter based on the subject line, e.g. grepping for "/xerces/java/" vs. "/xerces/c/" vs. "/xerces/xml-commons/".