I am planning an upgrade of xml_apis for a VERY large organization with many dependent teams. Is this the right place to discuss the track record of such upgrade? What should I expect? Can anyone discuss the known issues with this upgrade? What caveats and breakage should I expect (if at all)?

(My own inspection show only additional functionality which is a good start. Some teams are already upgraded successfully)

(By the way, the main reason for this upgrade is an planned upgrade of Batik 1.6->1.7. I will be glad to hear or get resources about the upgrade path too)

Thanks in advance.
Avner

--
Avner Aviad