xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Avner Aviad <av...@yamsoftware.com>
Subject Upgrading from 1.0b2 to 1.4.01
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:54:15 GMT
I am planning an upgrade of xml_apis for a VERY large organization with many
dependent teams. Is this the right place to discuss the track record of such
upgrade? What should I expect? Can anyone discuss the known issues with this
upgrade? What caveats and breakage should I expect (if at all)?

(My own inspection show only additional functionality which is a good start.
Some teams are already upgraded successfully)

(By the way, the main reason for this upgrade is an planned upgrade of Batik
1.6->1.7. I will be glad to hear or get resources about the upgrade path
too)

Thanks in advance.
Avner

--