Hi all,

Xerces-J is planning to have its first release [1] in over two years next week. So that Xerces-J 2.10.0 can pick-up the JAXP 1.4 APIs from XML Commons I propose that we release xml-commons-external-1.4.01 on Tuesday, December 15th and while we're at it also release xml-commons-external-1.2.06 and xml-commons-external-1.3.05 which have been in the queue for quite some time.

I've uploaded release candidates to people.apache.org [2] for review. The change summary is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/wjvplpmevpex7qoz
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/xml-commons/